Welcome

I know you are on this site because you love Troy and care about him. The family wanted to create this to keep friends informed of his progress and share God's blessings, grace and mercy that He has shown us over the past weeks. We have come far, but the journey is still long. Please continue to keep us in your daily prayers. We thank and love you. I leave you with this - Troy's last words to Robin before the ventilator was put in, "Our God is an Awesome God".




Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Troy was very tired today. He said he didn't sleep good last night. He was awake some of the time, but slept part of the time I was there. He had been to therapy and that had made him tired also. Before I left he asked me to tell the nurse he needed something for a headache. Byron went to see him tonight and he remembered me being there today, which is another affirmation that he is getting better and better. He remembers things that have happened earlier. His room was very cold today, but the nurse said that was the way he wanted it; even though he asked me for another blanket! They are going to do a chest x-ray in the morning just to make sure that there is nothing in his lungs. He has a bit of a fever today. Please pray that everything is ok and we can continue to improve. "Our God is an Awesome God"

No comments:

Post a Comment