Welcome

I know you are on this site because you love Troy and care about him. The family wanted to create this to keep friends informed of his progress and share God's blessings, grace and mercy that He has shown us over the past weeks. We have come far, but the journey is still long. Please continue to keep us in your daily prayers. We thank and love you. I leave you with this - Troy's last words to Robin before the ventilator was put in, "Our God is an Awesome God".




Thursday, July 29, 2010

Troy was asleep almost the entire time I was with him today. I tried to wake him a few times, but he was so sleepy. He managed to open one eye and look at me, but that was it. He has been asleep a lot lately. They are still giving medicine that makes him tired. They say they are cutting back on it, but it seems to be going slow. Pray for a speedy recovery. "Our God is an Awesome God"

No comments:

Post a Comment