Welcome

I know you are on this site because you love Troy and care about him. The family wanted to create this to keep friends informed of his progress and share God's blessings, grace and mercy that He has shown us over the past weeks. We have come far, but the journey is still long. Please continue to keep us in your daily prayers. We thank and love you. I leave you with this - Troy's last words to Robin before the ventilator was put in, "Our God is an Awesome God".




Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moving

Troy is moving to Kindred tonight. We are anxious for what lies ahead. One of Kindred's main objectives is to get him off the ventilator. We can't wait for him to be able to talk to us again. We have discovered that we are not very good at lip reading. A few nights ago, he was saying something. And his lips were moving the same over and over; he was definitely trying to tell us something. Byron thought he was saying, "I can't talk", I thought he was saying, "I gotta go", and Robin thought he was saying, "I love you". The only word we could all agree on was, "I". This must be so frustrating for him. Pray for strength and encouragement for Troy, and pray for Robin. "Our God is An Awesome God"

No comments:

Post a Comment